FYI Music News’ mission is to bring our audiences the most up-to-date music business news and thoughts that affect our industry.
FYI’s interest is to support the stakeholders in the music business and offer a platform that is informative, insightful, influential, and entertaining — FYI News is the preeminent source of information and commentary about the current and the future state of the music business.
FYI was founded by David Farrell in 2008. Since its launch, FYI has kept a forward-looking view, both documenting and providing a lens into the future of the music business.
A core component of FYI News is the FYI News newsletter, a curated package of knowledge points and analysis. The bi-weekly (twice a week) newsletter is a touchstone 5000+ readers who relied on its continuous drumbeat for over a decade of change in our industries.
All insertions rotate in the newsletter 2 times per week and daily on the site.
$100 per insertion Minimum 2 insertions.
6 - 10 insertions – 5%
11 - 20 insertions – 8%
21 - 30 insertions – 10%
31 - 40 insertions – 12%
41 + insertions - – 15%
If you’re interested in a custom campaign or would like to discuss sponsorship opportuniuties, please contact Jean-Marie Heimrath at (416) 716-2660 or via email at email@example.com.
* Discounts apply to the total inserts over a 1 year period
Newsletter banners are 580 x 135 pixels. We accept gif, jpeg and png files.
Website banners are available in the following sizes:
728 x 90 – Top Leaderboard
1170 x 90 – Billboard
336 x 280 – Large Rectangle
160 x 600 – Skyscraper
240 x 70 – Today’s New Track Sponsorship (Custom order)
To see these different web ad placements in context, click here.
If you're ready to submit your creative now, please follow the steps below.
Please have the following assets ready before starting the submission process:
- Your ad creative, sized at 580 x 135 for the newsletter, and saved in either GiF, JPEG or PNG format.
- Your ad creative, sized at one of the web site dimensions specifications above.
- Optional: Two mobile-friendly version of your ad at 468 x 60 and 320 x 50, if you want your ad to display better on handheld devices.
- The destination URL where the ad should link.
- The requested start and end dates for the ad
Ready? Click here to start.